Women in tax, Hays & CIOT Commerce and Industry branch are delighted to invite you to our session on “Succeeding in your Tax Career in Industry”.
Speakers and topics:
- Tasneem Kadiri ( UK & Ireland Tax Director at L’Oréal) – attributes required for an in house Tax Director
- Louisa Gonzalez (VP of Tax at ConvaTec ) – attributes required for a global Head of Tax role
- Shuli Levy (Head of Tax, Compliance & Operations at Electra Private Equity Plc) – attributes required to extend your career outside of tax
- Shan Sun (Global Transfer Pricing Senior Manager at Omnicom Group) – skills required do an expert role in industry
Also featuring Ali Sheikh (Hays) who will summarise current trends seen in the tax recruitment market and Rob De La Rue (President of Commerce & Industry Group for Chartered Institute of Taxation) who will talk about common barriers that stop people (women & men) reaching senior roles in tax.
Thank you to Hays for kindly sponsoring this event.
- Registration – 6 to 6:15 p.m
- Event start – 6:15 p.m
- End of talks – 7:15 p.m
- Networking with drinks and nibbles – till 8 p.m
Venue: Hays, 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DB