Women in Tax and Morgan McKinley are delighted to invite you to our back to work drinks social on Thursday 20th September. Please join us for an informal evening of networking with women in tax at The Sun Tavern, Long Acre. Morgan McKinley are kindly sponsoring this event, enabling the first few drinks to be provided (first come-first served until funds depleted).
Booking is via eventbrite – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/women-in-tax-drinks-social-tickets-47812622842
Our events are popular. In the past some women in tax have missed out on a place due to people not turning up on the night. We kindly ask that you book a ticket when you are confident that you will be able to attend. We understand that circumstances change, even at short-notice, therefore we ask you to cancel your ticket as soon as possible to enable us to notify those on the waiting list.
Women in tax, Hays & CIOT Commerce and Industry branch are delighted to invite you to our session on “Succeeding in your Tax Career in Industry”.
Speakers and topics:
- Tasneem Kadiri ( UK & Ireland Tax Director at L’Oréal) – attributes required for an in house Tax Director
- Louisa Gonzalez (VP of Tax at ConvaTec ) – attributes required for a global Head of Tax role
- Shuli Levy (Head of Tax, Compliance & Operations at Electra Private Equity Plc) – attributes required to extend your career outside of tax
- Shan Sun (Global Transfer Pricing Senior Manager at Omnicom Group) – skills required do an expert role in industry
Also featuring Ali Sheikh (Hays) who will summarise current trends seen in the tax recruitment market and Rob De La Rue (President of Commerce & Industry Group for Chartered Institute of Taxation) who will talk about common barriers that stop people (women & men) reaching senior roles in tax.
Thank you to Hays for kindly sponsoring this event.
- Registration – 6 to 6:15 p.m
- Event start – 6:15 p.m
- End of talks – 7:15 p.m
- Networking with drinks and nibbles – till 8 p.m
Venue: Hays, 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DB
Confidence Clarity and Connection Part 2, how to get even more confidence
This is Part 2 of Confidence Clarity and Connection, a joint even with Women in the Law UK: how to get more confidence with Manchesters Number 1 speaker Amanda Brown from leading coach and wine specialist Johanna.
This event is kindly hosted BY GRANT THORNTON MANCHESTER OFFICE